Podthreads is seeking podcasters and organizations to partner with.
Part of our mission is to support independent podcasters and help them reach their full potential, so if we can partner with podcasters and and podcasting organizations to reach this goal, we'll be happy!
We currently have one partner, gaming podcast Quit The Build. The partnership model that we use with the team at Quit The Build sees Podthreads doing the following:
1. Sponsorship of the Quit The Build Podcast
2. Supplying Limited Edition merch with a unique design combining the Quit The Build and Podthreads logos. A portion of the cost of this merch goes to Quit The Build.
3. Promoting the sponsorship on Podthreads and across our social media channels
4. Promoting Quit The Build podcast episodes and other activities via social media.
For their part, Quit The Build includes pre-rolls in their episodes. These pro-rolls are written and narrated by their team and are pretty funny. So the whole feel is organic and fits in really well with their show.
Their team also re-shares a lot of our social media content.
Podthreads believes that partnerships like this are the way forward for many independent podcasters that struggle to gain recognition or revenue.
Remember, your proposal doesn't have to be exactly the same as the one we have with Quit The Build. We're open to creative solutions that work for both parties!
What We're Looking For
If you're interested in exploring a partnership, send us an email with answers to the questions below to support @ podthreads.com! Thanks!
1. Name of your podcast show
2. Website URL
3. Date of your show's launch
4. Host's full name
5. Average monthly downloads
6. Links to all social media profiles for your show. Don't forget to include LinkedIn links too, if you have any.
What Are You Looking For?
Tell us what you're looking for, and/or your thoughts or ideas about what makes a successful partnership, and how you see a partnership working with Podthreads.com.